- A delicious mixture of a number of spices including paprika, coriander, black pepper, cinnamon, red bell pepper, nutmeg, clove and cayenne pepper
- Can be used to add a flavour to lots of dishes, but particularly Lebanese dishes including Kibbeh, Kefta and Lahm B’Ageen
- Contains nothing but the very best, most natural ingredients and nothing else
- Made using young vine leaves and 65 percent rice
- Soft eating experience
- Vine leaves are handpicked
- Clean and consistent colour
- High quality and fresh ingredients
This soup has packed with plant power from organic red lentils, kale, quinoa, and veggies.
This recipe includes organic ceci beans (that’s Italian for chickpeas), vegetables, brown rice, mushrooms, and traditional herbs.
Raw Cyder Vinegar Is Unpasturised And Free From Preservatives For A Fuller Natural Flavour. Raw, Unfiltered Organic Cyder Vinegar Is Bottled Un-Filtered, So Retaining The Vinegar Fermenting Bacteria That Grow What Is Referred To As The Mother.
Organic durum wheat seaweeds fusilli.