A mildly spiced chickpea-based snack with a light, crisp shell and aromatic soft centre Falafel is one of the most popular vegetarian foods in the Middle East. Made with ground chickpeas, herbs and spices it is a simple yet delicious
Couscous is a great staple food made from 100 percent durum wheat. Quick to cook, it can be enjoyed in so many ways – as a traditional carbohydrate instead of rice or pasta or even in contemporary dishes in salads and main courses. Golden couscous grains with exotic spices, chilli and coriander.
Pearl couscous is easy to prepare and can be enjoyed in so many ways. It is made from 100 percent Durum wheat from semolina. The melted Butter, nut oils and olive oil are easily absorbed and each adds a different character to your dish. It makes a perfect meal vegans.
Latin American Argentinian Honey
- A delicious mixture of a number of spices including paprika, coriander, black pepper, cinnamon, red bell pepper, nutmeg, clove and cayenne pepper
- Can be used to add a flavour to lots of dishes, but particularly Lebanese dishes including Kibbeh, Kefta and Lahm B’Ageen
- Contains nothing but the very best, most natural ingredients and nothing else
- Made using young vine leaves and 65 percent rice
- Soft eating experience
- Vine leaves are handpicked
- Clean and consistent colour
- High quality and fresh ingredients