One of the most important legumes on our tables is undoubtedly red lentils. You can reach red lentils, which can be used in the kitchen in many ways, from soup to food, as an organic product.
- Our Eat Goodness organic split red lentil product is obtained under completely natural conditions and delivered to you.
- It is one of our organic products produced in a natural environment using traditional methods.
- Produced to the highest standards.
- Our product is grown in its natural environment and delivered to you without any heat treatment.
- Packed on premises that handles, nuts, seeds, cereals, soy and gluten.
- Approved by Soil Association.
Nutritional values of our Eat Goodness Organic split red lentil product over 100 gr;
- Energy: 318 cal
- Saturated fat: 0.2 g
- Sugar: 2.4 g
- Carbohydrate: 56.3 g
- Protein: 23.8 g
- Salt: 0.1 gr
It also helps you to have a fit appearance as the nutritional values are compatible with the amounts that should be taken daily. The substances in its content are presented to you at the back of the package we send.
Our divided organic red lentil product, prepared by us and sent to you, should be kept closed in a glass storage container from the moment it comes into contact with the air. Shelf life before opening the package is 24 months. It should be stored in an odorless and dry environment where there is no sunlight. The packaging of our split organic red lentil product is airtight.
Please remember, the ingredients in the product may affect people with allergies. For this reason, before you start consuming our product, we recommend that you carefully read the ingredients on the back.