We know that when you shop online, you want to know that your name, address, credit card details and any other information you give us is kept safe and secure, and we promise to do that. We do not give any of the data you give us to any third party. All credit card information is encrypted and even our staff cannot see all the details.
For your reassurance – A cookie can be thought of as your online ID card, which tells our website information about your order and user details. Cookies are not computer programs, and can’t read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to spread viruses, or get a user’s e-mail address etc. They only contain and transfer to the web site as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that web site.
Under the principles of the Data Protection Act we would like to inform you that we hold a record of all the details we need for setting you up and servicing you as a customer. This includes special delivery instructions and dietary requirements if applicable. This information may also be used as a basis for sending you information we think will interest you. Should you wish not to be included in this please tick the opt-out box at the point of ordering. However we need the information on file to service you as a customer. If our records of your name, address, telephone number or any other special information are in any way inaccurate please let us know as we want to maintain up to date records.
With so many special offers, discounts and promotions on the go, GoodnessDirect frequently issue voucher codes to help make your healthy shopping even better value. Sometimes these are vouchers giving a special deal of specific products and others are “off order” discounts. However we regret to say that no matter how many voucher codes you have collected our system will only accept one code per order. This may be a product code or an order code. Please enter your selected voucher code at the relevant point during the order process.
Goodness Loyalty Points (Coming Soon…)
You can now earn Goodness loyalty points when you place an order online with GoodnessDirect. For every £1 you spend you get 1 Goodness point , and 2 points are worth 1p. It doesn’t sound much, but they can soon mount up. New Goodness points are added to your account each time we ship your order.
To find out how many Goodness loyalty points you have, log into your account. There, on your log in screen, you will see the quantity and value of your loyalty points. You can also see this information on the checkout screen.
To redeem your Goodness loyalty points, place the items you want to buy in the shopping basket. Before making payment it will display how many loyalty points you have and the value of the points. There is a box to tick if you want to redeem the points on this order.
If you have entered a discount voucher code in the shopping basket, your Goodness loyalty points will be awarded on the final goods total after the discount has been removed.
Goodness loyalty points are not awarded for post, packing and box charges.
Reviewers Guidelines and T&Cs;
Reviews are a good way to give information from those familiar with a product or diet to those who may not have tried the product or who are new to a particular type of diet. So go ahead and tell others just how you use a product and what works for you. Top tips and your favourite recipes are always appreciated.
Here is a list of the do’s and don’ts to help you keep on track when writing a review. Remember that good reviews earn loyalty points too.
By submitting a review to our site you are agreeing to our use of it on our website under the following conditions:
- We reserve the right to edit your review as necessary to make it clear, grammatically correct and helpful to other users etc. We would not alter the essence of your review.
- We may decide not to publish your review. This would be at our discretion.
- You may submit up to ten (10) reviews/recipes per month.
- By submitting your review you are declaring that:
- You own and/or control the content of your review(s) and it is your own original work, not plagiarized in any way.
- The content is not defamatory and does not infringe any applicable laws.
- The content is not a duplicate of a previous review/recipe or part thereof.
- That the content is, in your view, accurate, truthful and reflects your true and honest opinion of and current experience with a product you have purchased from us and which you are reviewing.
Reviews and Content Guidelines
You agree to post reviews and contributions in accordance with the following Guidelines.
- Reviews should not contain words, language or content that is or may be considered unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, racially or sexually offensive or obscene.
- Reviews should not contain just a single word, and should neither be overly lengthy. An ideal length would be over 30 words and under 200 words.
- Reviews should not contain advertising/spamming or links to commercial websites or email addresses connected to same. Neither shall it contain any advertising or alternative product prices.
- Reviews should be genuine experiences of products purchased on our website, and content should be relevant and helpful to other users of the website.
- Contributors under the age of 18 should get the permission of a parent or guardian before submitting any review.
- Due to the nature of our products, ingredients often are altered by suppliers to improve texture and taste. Therefore we can only except reviews of products brought from us in the last 3 months. Older reviews may no longer be a true reflection of the current product.
Product information, dietary flags, photographs, and pack sizes are all for illustrative purposes and general advice. Though we believe them to be correct they cannot be guaranteed. From time to time recipes, packaging, dietary classifications and ingredients vary and change and we may not always be as up to date as we would like to be, so please always check the details on the packaging before using. This is especially important if there is a possibility of an allergic reaction.
Please contact the manufacturer of the goods, or your own doctor directly if you have any doubts concerning the nature of product ingredients or if you suspect that you may be allergic to the ingredients.
Out of Stocks
If the product you wish to order does not have an “Add to basket” button then the item is out of stock at the time of browsing. Information is updated regularly so please look again or email us.
Occasionally the site will let you order a product but it may be not available when we pick your order. If this should happen, we will process the remaining items so that we get your order to you as soon as possible. If you want us to hold your order if specific items are not in stock please tell us when you place the order. Free delivery only applies if the value of available goods exceeds £35.